Thank you for purchasing Linkity! Let's help you set it up.
Linkity runs on your own server. Once you've downloaded a copy of the ZIP file, you should extract it. The folder named "code" contains the actual code that you'll have to upload to your server.
Most control panels such as CPanel include an online file manager to manage your server's file. You can simply use one to upload Linkity to your server.
- 1.Log into your control panel and find the file manager.
- 2.Once in the file manager, navigate to your server's public directory.
- 3.Upload Linkity's code.
- 2.Connect to your server.
- 3.Navigate to your server's public directory.
- 4.Upload Linkity's code.
Linkity stores all your links in a database. Linkity supports SQLite (Inbuilt), MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, and Microsoft SQL Server database types.
Many control panels include a program to create and manage databases.If your control panel does offer one, here are the instructions that should work:
- 1.Log into your control panel and find the database wizard.
- 2.Create a database.
- 3.Create a database user and grant it all the privileges.
Finally, let's install Linkity!
- 1.Open a browser and go to your domain or server's IP address.
- 2.Linkity will display the installation page. Click on the blue link.
- 3.Enter the name you'd like to give your app. Then, an email address and a password you'll use to log into Linkity in the future. Press next.
- 4.Enter the database details. By default, Linkity will automatically configure a SQLite database.
- 5.Click on the install button, Linkity will install everything and redirect you once it's done.
Linkity should be installed now!